SUMMER JAM! This promises to be a week like none other and the best way to describe it is Vacation Bible School meets Backyard Bible Club!
Here’s what we need from YOU! PRAY! We are counting on Our Sovereign Lord to lead us every step of the way, provide for our every need all to His Glory! Also, ask Him how He wants YOU to participate! We need over 100 volunteers to ensure excellence at every turn! We promise to pray for you, train you, equip you and bless you every step along the way!
- • Here’s the scoop…June 19-22 from 6:00-8:00 PM on our South Austin Campus.
- • June 19-22 from 9:00-11:30 AM on our Dripping Springs Campus
- • For ages 3 years old as of June 1, 2017 through those who completed 5th grade in 2017.
- • This week promises to delight your child with fantastic outdoor activities, wow them with scrumptious snacks, engage them with high energy Worship, and bless their socks off with phenomenal Bible learning!
- • All kid friendly and all designed to encourage their walk with Jesus! And all FREE!
ON WEDNESDAY MAY 17 we will hold Summer Jam training for ALL South Austin and Dripping Springs volunteers! Plan to join us at 6:00 PM at our South Austin Campus in the Abington Center 3rd floor banquet room. Come and hear from both our South Austin Kids Minister, Carla Dillard as well as our Dripping Springs Kids Director, Cindy Pearce.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PRAY, PRAY, PRAY!!! Come be a part of this amazing ministry opportunity!
Dripping Springs Kids Ministry