Kingdom Kids Weekday
Enrollment Information (South Austin):
- February 2-11: Current Family Enrollment- Forms will be passed out on January 28. Turn in to office staff with $40/child fee attached.)
- February 15-25: BBC Church Member and Current BCA Family Enrollment- Forms may be obtained at the Welcome Center beginning February 15. Turn in to the KKW box in the Preschool space with $40/child fee attached.
- March 2: Open Enrollment, 9am, Worship Center- Forms will be handed out during the event. $40/child enrollment fee must be paid at time of enrollment.
Kingdom Kids Weekday is a tuition-based program that meets two days a week from September to May. Days of the week and age requirements vary by campus. Please contact us for the best time for a tour.
For information about Dripping Springs enrollment: contact the director, Cindy Pearce at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information abouth South Austin enrollment or other KKW information: contact the director, Terre King at email@example.com or the KKW office staff at 512.892.2703, x1228 or x1248
- a program that is an extension of our current vision and ministry
- a place where kids are nurtured and develop as God intended, including mentally, physically, spiritually, socially, and emotionally.
- Bible-centered activities for young children to learn Biblical truths and to build their first impressions of who God is. They learn how much He loves them.
- A witness of Christ and His church to all children and families
The curriculum and lesson plans are based primarily on the WEE Learn series published by Lifeway in Nashville, Tennessee. It is a Bible-based curriculum that gives kids a choice in learning activites while providing a hands-on experience. They have a chance to think and solve problems while building a foundation in faith. Kids have a chance to enjoy success while growing. Scripture Bites, by Standard Publishing and Growing with God by Gospel Light are also used as supplemental curriculum.
Registration Fee: $25.00 per child | one-time fee | non-refundable
Supply Fee: $50 per child |one-time fee | non-refundable
Tuition Fee: SA: $186 per month | DS: $196 per month
We offer a $10 discount for each sibling enrolled after the first child. Tuition is based on an average of the total number of KKW days and will be the same amount each month. A late fee of $10.00 will be applied any date after the listed date. We only accept checks or cash for payment. Any returned checks will have a $25.00 fee. We will accept cash, check, or money order made payable to BBC-KKW. You may also send payment through your bank's bill pay service. Please list your child's name as a reference. We also offer an online payment system to draft payments from your bank account. At this time, we do not accept credit card payments. We apologize for any inconvenience.
There is no cost or obligation to add your child to the waitng list. If there is space available at the campus you have selected, you will be contacted by one of the KKW staff. If enrollment is full, your child will be added to that campus' waiting list. Families are contacted throughout the school year as an opening becomes available. We try to fill classes by contacting families in the order that they are placed on the waiting list, but sometimes the director must make placement decisions based on the needs of the program and not necessarily by the order of the waiting list.