We're here to listen to you.
The Counseling Center at Bannockburn offers Christ-centered counseling and mentoring led by trained volunteers.
We're here to listen to you, offering support and help wherever possible. Our team is trained to help people dealing with issues such as:
- Worry, stress or depression
- Feelings of insecurity or inferiority
- Lack of identity and purpose
- Bad habits
- Pain and anger
- Struggle with abortion
- Financial issues
- Marriage struggles
The Counseling Center also offers numerous resources and support groups for those who are stuck in a particular season of life for one reason or another. Some of the classes and groups we offer are:
- Journey of Hope - a highly-confidential ministry for women struggling to overcome the guilt of an abortion
- Financial Peace University - a study that is designed to help people eliminate debt, save for the future and give like never before
- Single Parenting classes
- Successful step-parenting classes
- Griefshare classes
- DivorceCare classes
If you are struggling with any of the above-listed areas, please call the church office at 512-892-2703.